Monday, March 16, 2020

Monday Updates

Hi everyone!
I've had a few complaints about Albert i.o. I may set up a separate complaint/discussion thread about it, (just as an FYI, not required) on Turnitin.com. I have resisted using the AP's version because of the universal complaints from students and teachers alike, but I will test it out and see if it's any better and if the problems have been fixed in the application.  

Also,  I saw this update posted on the College Board website:

March 16, 2020
The AP Program is developing resources to help schools support student learning during extended closures, as well as a solution that would allow students to test at home, depending on the situation in May. Additional information will be posted by March 20.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That's all I know for right now. I will share information with you as I receive it. We have to be flexible, and take it all in stride. You guys are very strong students, and I'm happy the College Board is looking into new ways to let you show off your skills after this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment