Friday, March 20, 2020

Another Update: No Multiple Choice



We now know, per Trevor Packer of the College Board, no multiple choice on the AP exam. Due to the issues with Albert i.o., AP Classroom, and the fact that I'm not allowed to digitize the paper ones I have, I'm relieved.

I'm trying not to speculate before the exact question type is announced (sometime before April 3), but my best guess is a rhetorical analysis or argument essay. Argument would be easier for a student to type on the phone than to be flipping back and forth between a document and a passage, and allows students the most range as far as demonstrating a wide range of knowledge in evidence and examples. However, they may send different types to different students, incorporate short answer prompts, or do a number of things that still fit the criteria we heard today.

For today, please complete the "Interactive Journal" and have a good weekend. Keep up with current events (easier than ever these days), and I'll post again Monday morning at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment